Monday, December 10, 2012

Buffalohair: Global Elitists Kissing Ass with Alien Entities


Global Elitists Kissing Ass with Alien Entities

In the grand scheme if things elitists believe they are privy to the secrets of the universe and know the true G*D. I call him ‘Mork’ but elitists know who I am talking about. That is why they are atheists, live above morality and have little concern for so-called commoners. Does not matter which exclusive elitists secret society they belong to, it all boils down to the fact they truly believe this entity is G*D and they believed this for many centuries. The reality is, their entity is a bogus butt crack and that is the bottom line. I said it before and I’ll say it again, I’ve already walked with this goon of a G*D so I know the score.



Don’t be surprised when governments come out and admit they are in cahoots with entities from other worlds. This revelation will probably be their wild card when populations of the world loose faith in their sham brain dead politicians and the fetid New World Oder. Granted much of the worlds populations will be all ga ga over this grandiose revelation and bow to what they perceive as the true G*D of creation and all I got to say is, “How far beyond stupid is that?” After all, there is nothing benevolent about this dim bulb G*D. They can kiss my brown indigenous ass if they think for one second I will buy into that horse pucky. Screw’em and the Frisbee he flew in on.


Funny thing about visions though, it has been said that elitists are not the only ones who posses celestial blood lines since everyone else on earth does as well. Only difference is the fact elitists were duped into believing they were the only ones who shared genes with space dudes many, many moons ago. In fact, elitists were suckers from the very beginning. They fell for it hook line and sinker and have been killing in the name of their false G*D for thousands of years. Their false G*D and his pals made a mockery of true belief systems and only used dogmas to control the masses. They also used religions as a tool for world domination via sham holy wars which is a complete contradiction to all dogmas of the world. For example; where does it say in the Christians sacred book ‘Though Shalt Not Kill……except in cases where other guys have natural resources and other cool stuff?” Obviously Mork has a literary attorney.


Fortunately it’s the last call for alcohol, the party is just about over and the fun has already begun boys and girls. Funny part is that their false G*D is destined to eventually rat his minions out when the tide changes, and it will. There are other entities in the universe that make these smack talking G*Ds look punk and I am not the only one on earth that knows this reality or met the cool guys either. I’m just a crusty old injun dude so you can throw me under the bus as a nut case all you want but you must remember; I was born under the bus so I know my way around. Hanging out with spirits and other floaters is common place for me and my people and the realities of the star people is old news to us as well. I might be perceived as crazy but it beats being stupid.


There are people from all cultures who also know my words for their cultures once spoke of Mork and the boyz within their oral traditions before Charlemagne and other ancient douche bags killed many people off and destroyed their cultures, in the name of G*D of course. They are tribal people, professionals of every kind, even politicians and they come in all sorts of flavors. They dare not say a word at this juncture for a host of reasons but rest assured there are many people who know my words for truth. I may be a nut case in the eyes of some people but for all these folks in the know, I’m a breath of fresh air. All I can say to those guys and gals is to hang in there since our day is coming and no you’re not out of your gourd.


Spirits say elitists are victims as well as us, and I say that grudgingly by the way. Spirits also say that when the proverbial spatula finally flips humanity on its keister making the bottom the top and the top the bottom, we former bottom dwellers must extend our hand in brotherhood to the surviving former elitists. In other words, whence the meek inherits the earth the meek will lead humanity by example and compassion, not with anger and revenge. Gads, I was so looking forward to pay back time to. Yup, lots of weird stuff will happen during the cycle of change. I’m not sure I will be so forgiving but alas I am just a messenger and not a perfect being. On the contrary spirits say I will be most forgiving when the time comes and it makes me wonder what these spirit guys are smoking. Hmm, Astral Ganja, I wonder?


December 21st only marks the beginning of a new cycle and surely not the end of the world though Ma Earth will be in a tizzy. Elitists believe they are on top of their game but they will soon realize they are just as screwed as the rest of us serfs and bottom feeders, so will their sham G*D Mork and his chums. I guess this story is more directed to the elitists who scornfully read my works for they truly know I am well aware of their secret supernatural world. Spirits say they must be made aware that they still have a chance to alter their personal destinies but are completely powerless to stop the inevitable destiny of this planet. Mork and the boyz will not be so lucky and have a big surprise that will rock their world by dudes that know how to kick their bony asses, a celestial smack down. I can’t wait to watch the show provided this fight does not conflict with Pawn Stars, No Reservations or Survivorman.


Am I being way to cavalier about this end-o-the-world thing? After all humanity will be held in the balance and all kinds of supernatural stuff is going to happen over the next few years. Well, if you walked in my Tony Lamas you would already be a bit jaded about spooks, spirits and space dudes and you would already know how to deal with them. Basically, if they are good guys they are easy to sort out. The trick is written within all dogmas of the universe, it is no secret and simple as one, two three. In my case I follow an oral tradition and abide by ancient ideological principals within my tribe. And if I told you I’d have to kill you since it’s a secret, just kidding. In reality all dogmatic principals have techniques available that deal with butt crack entities of every kind including boneheads like Mork and the boyz. But kissing ass with some spindly bug eyed fool who claims to be G*D or whatever is not the way to go and will garner dire consequences when it is all said and done. 


So my warning goes out to all you dicks who think you are ‘All That’ and pray to Mork the Dork; you schlimazels got it all wrong but its not to late to alter your personal destiny, yet. Frankly I hope you don’t heed my warning because it will serve justice for you to be screwed, blued and tattooed for all the crap you and your ancestors pulled on innocent people through the ages, my bad.


Your Devil’s Advocate
Buffalohair


© 2012, Buffalohair Productions. All rights reserved.
Bookmark and Share
Tags:
"Featured", Ann Little Running Deer, Ann's Home Page, Bilderberg NWO + New World Order, Inter Space, Local News, Outer Space, Survival, Under Ground, World News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judy