Saturday, October 29, 2016

Sacred Land by Raven Hernandez – Raven Stands With Standing Rock – BRAVO!

Carlos TheZilla published an article on WordPress.

1 hr ·
WordPress
·

Spoke with Raven Hernandez today and he's all fired up over the injustice, big time. So I asked my bro what he though of it all,................. ........................................................................and he gave me this song,.... Sacred Land. Raven Stands in Solidarity With His Brothers & Sisters At Standing Rock North Dakota, Turtle Island Rock On Raven! Buffalohair P.S. I think this tune is also appropriate at this juncture in time,.....

https://buffalohair.wordpress.com/…/sacred-land-by-raven-he…


Spoke with Raven Hernandez today and he’s all fired up over the injustice, big time.

So I asked my bro what he though of it all,……………..

………………………………………………………………and he gave me this song,…. Sacred Land.

Raven Stands in Solidarity

With His Brothers & Sisters At Standing Rock North Dakota, Turtle Island

Rock On Raven!

Buffalohair

P.S.

I think this tune is also appropriate at this juncture in time,….. Shooting Cowboys,

by Raven…………

Now That’s Shameless Promotions Eh……….

Dividere la Storia

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judy