Monday, August 21, 2017

Buffalohair: While Observing the Eclipse I Saw This Anomaly

While Observing the Eclipse, I Saw This Anomaly


e4
Photo by Buffalohair

While observing the eclipse I noticed another object in the sky. At first I thought it was a photographic artifact, reflection or refraction of some kind. Then the clouds came and covered than exposed the object clearly showing this item was in fact behind the clouds as it appeared to struggle to find cover.

NASA was going to conduct some experiments during the eclipse. Is this just an experiment, the fabled Nibiru sharing this lunar event or Ron-Duh the Space Guy? As I clicked away and pondered possible theories of what this object in the sky was, it decided to speed away as the bottom photo shows.


e5
Photo by Buffalohair

All I can say is; it sure can haul ass cause I barely captured it’s escape with my camera before it was clean out of sight. Wonder what kind of fuel mileage it gets?

Your Devil’s Advocate

Buffalohair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judy