Saturday, October 14, 2017

RE: Musk: Tesla can rebuild Puerto Rico power grid solar style

A new study conducted by researchers in the US and published in the journal Science Translational Medicine has suggested that chemotherapy might be shrinking tumors initially only to see the cancer later spread and cause more aggressive tumors to emerge. Lead researcher, Dr George Karagiannis, of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University in New York and his team found that “…in addition to killing tumor cells, chemotherapy treatment can also increase intravasation (the invasion of cancer cells through the basal membrane into a blood or lymphatic vessel).” 2
Last week, Tesla’s billionaire founder, Elon Musk, announced on Twitter that he believed the Tesla team could rebuild Puerto Rico’s power grid with batteries and solar power. Tesla has already done similar projects with the Kauaʻi Island Utility Cooperative in Hawaii, in American Samoa and offered to solve Australia’s energy problems in 100 days. While the Hawaii and American Samoa projects were designed to supply power for smaller populations than Puerto Rico, Musk is confident that Tesla could meet Puerto Rico’s needs.

(And it's ORGANIC)

In over 2 years of having my site I'd never been an affiliate for or even endorsed a product. I've been asked by a few big name brands, but they never had the right fit.
Then, while traveling in December, I tripped over a clear phone cord that was left out and I came down hard. I don't think my friends even knew how bad off I was. It wasn't just the pain I was experiencing, but I couldn't sleep, I couldn't focus, and the torn shoulder, separated AC joint, hand/wrist injury and broken collar bone didn't help either.
Free Ebook -
In the Lymelight
Over 40 Pages!
Join my tribe for the latest breaking stories, news and discussions.
Join over 482,000 others following me on Facebook! You're automatically entered to win free stuff; from blenders to organic skin care and more.

health nut news | 226 North Nova Road, Ormond Beach, FL 32174

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judy