Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Face Book Addiction?

Yes my son Isaiah says I am? So, I really like the people I meet there, is that a crime? Only problem is some of us have the same birth names? All the same SS #'s too ? Or birth dates too? Yikes! That would be too much! ALL OF YOU CARRYING MY NAMES BE GOOD!

The Main owner offered my son a job with Face Book years ago because my son knows coding and had design some gaming games. Now that was what my son was addicted to at that time. Now it is You Tube to learn how to.:) He says I even took games from him? I do not recall doing that but he was glued to the screen:) that I the mom took away his games, to try and stop the over load?


So now that I am getting into my senior years it is pay back time? But Face Book? Is that senior abuse? Aha! Opps here I am on Blogger! Is that next? Ohhhh and I am on Weebly, also! Groan and Wix! Oh heaven forbid! lol Silly? I think not! Being an adult of sound mind, I do not think of it as being silly!

Ahhhh my Face Book was over loaded with spam big time! How did they let them get in? Darn !

Buffalohair-Jage Ann's Journals Collection 2
Last published on Mar 23rd, 2019 to
https://buffalohair-jageannsjournalscollection2.weebly.com



What Do "Old" People Want to Be Called? Those Over 55 Weigh In




May 2, 2018 - And more importantly, what do you call the people who have reached that age? Senior citizens? The elderly? We reached out to some in the 55 ...


Feb 6, 2016 - NPR's Ina Jaffe talks with Scott Simon about the struggle to find the right words to describe older people. ... She's been covering the beat for years and still doesn't know what to call them. ... INA JAFFE, BYLINE: Hi, Scott, good to be with you. ... JAFFE: And, Scott, the cliches about aging ...




Who OWNS Facebook? The Definitive Who's Who Guide to Facebook ...



The 27 year old CEO owns 28.2% of Facebook's B shares. ..... The very expensive Facebook shares were then distributed across nearly 20 separate mutual ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judy