Friday, August 30, 2019

Judy Ensing

Jun 17 ·  · Judy Gilman Ensing Ann Little Running Deer An elderly widow Born in Seattle Washington. Lives next to Springfield, MO That is in the State of Missouri https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Missiouri+MO&iax=about&iaxm=about Missouri - Wikipedia [Search domain…
May 25 ·  · …Gift of White Lillies by Judy Ann Gilman Ensing JAGE continued: There were some dead Cedar trees to the side and animals had made a trail going in under the branches. That is where Eddie headed with little brother on hands and knees following! Groan! If any thing happened to that little one I would be beaten for sure! So on to my hands and knees…
May 25 ·  · The Gift of White Lillies by Judy Ann Gilman Ensing JAGE This Story of part of my early Life came flooding back to me this morning! I don't really recall? How it came up, as talking with my health aid the other day, about bad things happening in our lives for some strange reason. This one is about children have no idea how blessed they are, in having a loving…
Photos
See All

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judy