Monday, July 27, 2020

70%!! That boggles my mind and frightens me.

image
Hi Judy,
I just heard a pretty concerning statistic that I had to share with you...
According to the Government’s Administration on Aging…
Someone turning 65 today has “a 70% chance of needing some type of long-term care services and support in their remaining years.
70%!! That boggles my mind and frightens me.
I don’t want to end up in a care facility at all…
And the extra sad reality is that an astonishing 96% of virus-related deaths have been people over 45 years old... Twenty years younger than 65!
All I can say is this kind of information makes me want to do everything I can to protect myself and my family, and ensure that as I age, my health and resilience are at their best. I want to live a long, vibrant life!
I also want to make sure that this is true for you, so you can shield yourself and your family from unnecessary suffering, and live your life long into your twilight years with both your body and brain intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judy