Friday, October 30, 2020

Cost? Are You Sabotaging Your Memory?

FREE WORKSHOP Are You Sabotaging Your Memory? Learn one thing you should never - and, I mean never - have 2-hours before bed Learn why not all "age-related" memory loss is irreversible What 1-ingredient in your kitchen is most responsible for anxiety and depression The one vitamin you need to start taking NOW And much more... heart-brain Your Hostess: Julia Lundstrom, Neuroscience and Brain Health Educator Join me in my new FREE workshop and learn the quickest, easiest way to help prevent Alzheimer's and Dementia and boost your memory in the next 30 days. Hi. My name is Julia Lundstrom, and I am a neuroscience and brain health educator. My mission is to help 1 million people make measurable improvements in their memory. My journey began when my most cherished aunt was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease. It is terrible to see someone you love in pain. Her decent was as tragic as it was fast. Within a year, she had forgotten who I was. In 2 years – she forgot my dad - her brother... After just 3 years, she couldn’t recall the names of her children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judy