Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Sorry Folks! Yes Lost My Face Book with Messages

I spoke or replyied to the wrong people? How are we to know? Unless you give them a poison sign? Skull and Cross bones? That they are not to be replyed to? Ouch! So miss my kind people, well kind to me at least? But the sun still shines and life goes on , for me at least:) Some very rich people own Face Book! So maybe it is for the supper rich in $$$$$ cash only? Hey, thats okay! They need their own clubs of owner ship. Some of us are rich in other departments ! Are with the creator of the Universe club. And his little creatures he made on the earth For us to see and enjoy in his beautiful forests and mountains and sea shores. Yes, A Club way richer then money and fancy bars. Getting drunk on hard drinks? Enjoy your time now! Maybe that is all you have? Love to the Earth, Buffalohair and Annie Always!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judy