Friday, November 20, 2020

Our back yards of dear friends :) My painting of a zebra :) Saddle repair! My painted leather Rivkah Vest that was Stolen by the Workmans in Kincheloe,Jane Lew,WVa. Driving a Black car! From Weston, Kincheloe, West Virginia vest I made!

Yes called police husband,even went to robbers home trying to get the vest back!They stole other things also,Fishing gear music tapes, their diry hands went into my underware drawer! Yes they even returned to get more, but one of us stayed home with out our car or truck in drive way! When they returned, I chased him up the hill to the road and saw his black car! So then they never knew when we were home or not! Wished I had used my hand gun but did not want to be charged for murder!Rivkah's Saddle Repair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judy