Friday, December 11, 2020

Husband with disorder

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/05/19/adult-temper-tantrums-disorder/ His best friend left his wife whom my husband loved,so he threw a temper tantrum and quit eating, killing himself over her? Weird or what? They both had cancer! So he just quit trying to live! I cared for him, and at end turned him every two hours, so he would not get bed sores! Yes , he told me he was dying, but would I please marry him, he lived 20 more years!Said I took good care of him.Yes, I was a fill in ! Picked by my husbands loves husband at the time! If I had been free at the time would that best friend , have picked me? Hummmmm? It was my first and only marrage. Was I asked before? Yes by complete strangers! My husband and I were pen pals for a whole year before he asked me to come to him and join his life! I paid my own way out of my pocket. Yes,I was working in the shell industry for oysters! You strung their empty shells on wire to be placed in oyster beds for the babies to lock on and grow! Crazy job? Different from being a breakfast fry cook ! Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judy