Thursday, August 1, 2013

Holy Man Film / WOPILA!!! WE DID IT!

Holy Man Film

WOPILA!!! WE DID IT!

And when we say WE we mean all of you who backed the project, who shared the posts, who let us take over your FaceBook pages, who got the word out. WE ALL DID THIS TOGETHER!

Our heartfelt thanks to ALL OF YOU who have been so committed to getting the truth out. WOPILA!

Please stay tuned for more updates in the coming days. For now we leave you with Douglas’ prayer:

“Grandfather, Great Spirit,

I pray to you that you will hear me

That you will have mercy on me, and all the people

I pray to the Four Directions, through this sun dance song

I pray for all the children and the elderlies

All my relations”

-Douglas White

From HOLY MAN: THE USA vs. DOUGLAS WHITE

1006329_548372408558589_278813325_n
Posted in Buffalohair-Jage Press, Fight For Freedom, Film maker/ movies, For all ManKind, For Our Children / Grand Children, Friends, Health, Hello World, History, Human Rights, Indigenous, New Stories Behind the Stories, Religion/ Beliefs, Save Mother Earth / The Planet, Survival, The Future, The Now, The Past, Time, Wisdom, Woman Power  |  Tags:  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judy