Sunday, August 27, 2017

A Prayer For Texas / Spiritual Insite

A Prayer For Texas & Spiritual Insite

800px-flag_of_texas_svg

Hurricane Harvey became personal to me with family and friend living in Texas, including Houston. Fortunately my son informed me that my youngest daughter was safe for now. According to the weather clowns a rough road still lay ahead for her and other Texans. Even though Harvey is a Tropical Storm, Tornados & Flooding will continue to plague the Lone Star State.It is with this in mind I offer a prayer for Texas and every single Texan for their safety during this weather born disaster. I offer prayers for their safety, minimal loss of life and an expedient recovery. Most importantly, I pray for those who lost loved ones.

The people who’ve lost loved ones during this disaster are the ones who need prayers. Their world just got lonelier for them with one less person in their lives on this lonely planet. They lost someone they could confide in and be a friend. I can relate for I’ve buried my sister, brother, dad, scores of friends and my youngest daughter, Samantha. Gawd, loosing my kid was tough. Still chokes me up eh.

Nothing ever filled the void they left from their demise. If I ever hear the word ‘closure’ again I’ll strangle the doctor with their stethoscope. The idea of closure does not sit well with me for I want to remember my family & friend and the love we shared not find a way to erase of stop their memories, especially my little girl. I’ll never got over her passing either but closure was and is NOT an option in my mind or heart of hearts.

Being the poster boy for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder it’s not hard to see why I flipped out over Hurricane Harvey with my youngest daughter living in the flight path of this tumultuous weather pattern. I can imagine how other parents would feel if they lost a child for the cut runs deep and we share the same scars. I don’t mind shedding a tear over their memory for it means I still have love in my heart for them. I like that.

I want to ‘still’ love them but closure or the perception of closure is totally counter productive to me anyway. With PTSD I must address what hurts the most and face it directly so I can deal and cope with it. If I don’t, I get my inflatable shell and crawl into it as far as I can so I don’t have to address ANYTHING AT ALL. Fortunately I did find a way to cope and that is what I would like to share with those who suffered loss of loved ones.

Without going through the finite details of my life’s journey I’ll just jump in with the fact I had a near death experience. I saw this and I saw that, I wrote of the prophecies I was given, blab, blab, blab. With that said, I had a chance to see how it goes on ‘the other side’. It’s bitchen there and I did not want to come back, even knowing I had family etc back on this plain of existence.

Sounds sort of cold blooded eh. It was true though, I did not want to come back to Earth for I thought I was done, dead and moving on, but noooooooooooo! I was not done on Earth yet, that’s another story. Here is an insider scoop on the spirit would. When you are on the other side you are completely aware of many things you could not phantom  back on Earth. For grins, imagine colors that are not on our spectrum of colors.

One important thing I’ll share is the fact we are on Earth for a short time according to spirit-world time (SWT). I’ll explain, when I was on the other side I became aware of many things and one of them was that we were on Earth for just a moment in the grand scheme of things. In my heart I knew my relations on Earth would be here shortly according to (SWT). So I was not sad.

Earth time is way slower so we feel the years. Totally a different time zone. A moment in the spirit world could be a decade on this plain of existence. Dearly departed loved ones that don’t come back would actually be waiting for you to catch up and it would only be a moment or so before you and uncle Wally made it to the other side in their time zone.

On a side bar, we are the loneliest in our existence while here on Earth because most of our loved ones are on the other side. We are not lonely or isolated whence we return to the spirit world. Quite a contrast to life here and when someone we love dies that is one less person we could share our sanctuary of thought. We should not feel bad for those who took the journey for it is us who are stuck here in the land of greed, lies and hate.

As if sliding into home plate I thought I made it and was going to move forward. I did not want to come back to Planet Stupid, at all. I know other spirits arriving on that plain of existence feel the same way for it feels more like home there than here in the world of refracted light and make believe. People who make it to the spirit world become very aware and begin to remember things we were not privy to on Earth.

I’ll be blunt on this so don’t get your boxers all twisted up. When you find a cadaver pristine or in pieces just remember that it’s only an elaborate meat filled space suit. The suit may be torn and broken but the spirit is just fine and hanging out with all your relations. It is us who need the prayers for we are stuck on Planet Stupid, and more alone than ever.

That is why I pray for the survivors. They need prayers the most for they are suffering the most, I know for I’ve been there, done that eh…

On a positive note, you have an angel you will be familiar with when it is your time to cross. I have my little angel Samantha waiting for me. I embrace that thought for I still miss my daughter but it is comforting to know she will be greeting me when I return.

With Prayers For Texas.

Your Devil’s Advocate

Buffalohair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judy