Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Back from Orlando where I was a speaker at the Truth about Cancer Live event!

NBC: YouTube to change search to combat “Las Vegas conspiracy videos” and “conspiracy channels”
Hey there,

I just got back from Orlando where I was a speaker at the Truth about Cancer Live event. I was so thrilled to meet people from dozens of countries. I wanted to get this news to you though as soon as I could;


We also have a HUGE mainstream story where Youtube (owned by Google) said they were ‘forced’ to change their algorithms because of ‘conspiracy videos’ about the tragedy in Las Vegas. Youtube said they were rolling this out for all ‘conspiracy videos’ (not just on Las Vegas), but are now doing it sooner than planned due to this unfortunate event. Many sites will be 'buried" because of this, according to experts. You can read about it here.

See many more news pieces below, as we have them breaking by the day.  PS—We also have a holistic doctor who was shot in Las Vegas at the concert, but is holding on for dear life. We are hoping she has a full recovery and quickly!

Until next time XO

Erin Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judy