Monday, May 14, 2018

Magnesium To Help Heal Nerves


I now need it, for nerve damage in my brain, that travels into my jaw: Pain so bad...... that it can stop me from drinking cold water, even warm water at times or eating food as in chewing, with using your jaw is awfully painful Or to swallow is even painful. Gads Yes , I went to another list of doctors about this! I got better and went off their pills but then took a small dose later.

 

 But my son was afraid of the poisoning but it has now cleared my system and guess what? My jaw is killing me!!!!!! How do I sneak food and water to my tummy?  More doctors and going to my veins with needles? No, I have to go back to Magnesium! But how long will it take to stop the pain?

 

It all seems to be linking back to that hitting concrete with my head in a black ice slip and fall. My poor legs even were twisted up under my body!!!!!! But it was government property and I could not ask for any help as it was the government? So with a shock look I got this message:" Oh you can't sue the government" said a lawyer when I was asking if I could get help paying for doctors x-rays to see what happened. 

 

A doctor with a metal wheel ran it on my skin to see if I could feel it...... which I could not!. Him and his nurse were so surprised? I did not realize why until he finally found a spot on my body where I did feel it! I yelled and jumped through the roof!!!!!! But how did he react? He burst out laughing and bent over laughing his head off. Asked if I wanted to try it again? NO!!!!!! Then He burst out laughing again!

Magnesium is found naturally in many foods and in your body. But like most things, there are dangers with getting too much. A magnesium overdose may result from taking too much of a supplement or medication containing magnesium. Here’s how…
healthline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judy