Sunday, September 23, 2018

Hi Folks!

Have not had their cancer operation yet!  I am still bleeding heavy from tumor! Oh did I mention? Here I am also having two small strokes ,from blood clots  at the same time this is all happening? Great! , The left side of my brain is losing its memory! So I have been doing adult coloring and word games to get my right side of my brain to help the left side of my brain heal and remember once again :)

 

Two doctors got into a word war over me so in a pout the one doctor, Jamie Witt  threw me out of the hospital that I was already in for the bleeding and STROKES.

 

 He told me that I had cancer with no one else in the room with me! Ouch!  

 

The doctor right out of the operating room, in scrubs, was told about it and came in to tell me she was very sorry for what had happened, as she wanted to tell me herself with good news about it all being contained in one area, that she was sure she could cut it all out.

 

  Well, when she found out I cried from  his shocking news, that he could do nothing for me, there was nothing he could do, with the two nurses who walked into the room after he left. She went straight to him, to give him a piece of her mind about his being thoughtless and not following Mercy Hospital of Springfield, MO. rules?

 

  In his anger, with no warning that night I was discharged! To be sent to the wrong address by myself in a taxi,  without a walker to use or keys to unlock doors or a cell phone to call for help! Wow! My son was just heading out the hospital door to go to work, when by good luck he heard this bit of news! 

 

He had his pick up truck with him, which I would not be able to get into. So he used the taxi they called and gave him the correct address! Then they traveled across town to my son home! My son ran in the house to get my walker that was there at his home! 

 

 Wow, talk about feeling unwanted by the hospital , well the doctor Jamie Witt, really !

 

Not my usual News of the day:)

 

Love to all of you! Be careful out there Folks!

 

Annie

 

Judy Ann G. Ensing

October 2nd,  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judy